Author Topic: So where are you?  (Read 1068 times)

Wadhopper

• Where'd I leave my gun?
    • View Profile
So where are you?
« on: March 22, 2017, 08:06:27 AM »
Im in north central Ohio
Places I shoot...Trap ;D
Bucyrus
Bloomville (some practice and spring registered)
Findlay UCOA
Sycamore Rogers Lake
Fostoria United Sportsman's
Cardinal Center
He's an alright guy

hopper810

• Learn to Shoot and Use Enough Choke
    • View Profile
Re: So where are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 08:17:31 AM »
East TX,Not far from Tyler

Carter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:20:07 AM »
I'm in Fayetteville, GA (about 20 miles south of the Atlanta Airport)

I shoot a Rottweil with 3 sets of barrels at Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays - but not nearly as often as I'd like.... :)

jlorensen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 10:42:33 AM »
Checking in from Kansas City, MO.  I shoot sporting clays at Powder Creek Shooting Park in Lenexa, KS, and "backyard trap" with my daughter at Platte Falls Conservation Area in Platte City, MO.

Joe

Bubbar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 12:13:21 PM »
Checking in from Atglen Pennsylvania.  5 Stand and Sporting Clays at Atglen Sportsmen's Club, Oxford Gun Club and M7E Sporting Clays as often as I am allowed.

hopper810

• Learn to Shoot and Use Enough Choke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 01:32:13 PM »
Guess I could put a little more info  ;D Do the majority of my shooting here at my modest range at home. When time/funds allow I'll go shoot Registered Sporting at them  :)

http://www.rosecityflyingclays.com/

http://www.caneycreeklodge.net/shootingsports.html

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 11:42:07 PM »
Missus 357 & I are on the western outskirts of the "Big Town" of Griffin, GA--About 30 miles due South of the Big Atlanta Airport--I shoot primarily Trap and Skeet, mostly at the Fayette County 4H, Griffin Gun Club, Tom Lowe Shooting Grounds or South River Gun Club...

I shoot a Beretta Over/Under at Trap, along with a coupla' Remington 1187's, an 870 and an old Winchester 101...For Skeet, it's my old 3200 with Purbaugh Subgauge Tubes, an old 101 with Skeetmaster Subauge Tubes, or an 1100 or 1187...
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots...

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 09:57:55 PM »
I am from the Savannah, Ga area. Forest City has been my home club since '82
Mainly a skeet shooter. An old Remington 1100 for doubles and 12 gauge. And a Krieghoff 32 for my sub-gauges
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:00:07 PM by Deanna Culpepper »

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 10:03:58 PM »
Nice to see some fellow GA folks. I wonder have we met?  If not, hope to meet at South River for the state skeet championships

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 11:38:20 PM »
Nice to see some fellow GA folks. I wonder have we met?  If not, hope to meet at South River for the state skeet championships

I remember seeing you at Skeet Shoots around GA in the early and mid-80's...Seems like your Dad was the Manager at Forest City for quite awhile, IIRC...And he's a pretty good shot, too... :)
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots...

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 06:33:22 AM »

I remember seeing you at Skeet Shoots around GA in the early and mid-80's...Seems like your Dad was the Manager at Forest City for quite awhile, IIRC...And he's a pretty good shot, too... :)

You mean these early years? 😜  And I think you mean the old coot next to me. He is still shooting. We have our own 5 man 3 generation squad. And he will be inducted into the Armed Forces Skeet Hall of Fame this year😃😃😃😃😃😃

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 02:58:30 PM »
CONGRATS to your Dad--How many HOF's does that make for John now? :)...Top Pic looks like Forest City, middle Pic looks like the Ocmulgee River Gun Club off Hartley Bridge Road on the SW side of Macon...I was a member there, at South River AND at the Griffin Gun Club all at the same time back then... :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:22:03 PM by mikey357 »

claybird2

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 06:54:34 PM »
New Yawk here. Home to Nathan's....greatest hot dawg in the world ! lol

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 07:36:13 PM »
CONGRATS to your Dad--How many HOF's does that make for John now? :)...Top Pic looks like Forest City, middle Pic looks like the Ocmulgee River Gun Club off Hartley Bridge Road on the SW side of Macon...I was a member there, at South River AND at the Griffin Gun Club all at the same time back then... :)

He's only been inducted into the Georgia HOF so far.  All three are Forest City. First 2 are early-mid 80's. The wedding pic was April 2002. Don't ya just love that grade IV model 12 I got for a wedding gift 😎

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 10:38:00 PM »
Looks like a 20 or 28 Gauge... :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28