Author Topic: Ladies Charity Skeet Classic in Memphis  (Read 849 times)

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
Ladies Charity Skeet Classic in Memphis
« on: March 28, 2017, 08:39:09 PM »
Any ladies out there plan to shoot this year? I was bringing a squad of young ladies, but their exam schedules will not allow them to join me. Anyone looking to put a squad together?

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Ladies Charity Skeet Classic in Memphis
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
Deanna, I know Tammi Daniel Means is planning to work the Shoot--Mebbe' you can talk her into shooting it, too...
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots...

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 09:52:39 PM »
Tami won't shoot it. I wish she would. I have been knowing her and her dad for, oh... I'd say about 35 years now. Tami is going to be disappointed that the young ladies I was planning to bring won't be able to make it 😟

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 11:47:20 PM »
Tami did the Registration & Squadding at the first Skeet Shoot I ever attended...And Chuck was one of the two Refs I met that day, the other being Ernie Provost...I shot all 200 targets with Bill Green...IIRC, it was a 200-Target 12-Gauge Shoot at the old River Bend Gun club in Norcross back in late '78 or early '79...Time flies when you're having fun, LOL!
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the Blood of Tyrants and Patriots...

Deanna Culpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 06:37:13 AM »
Tami did the Registration & Squadding at the first Skeet Shoot I ever attended...And Chuck was one of the two Refs I met that day, the other being Ernie Provost...I shot all 200 targets with Bill Green...IIRC, it was a 200-Target 12-Gauge Shoot at the old River Bend Gun club in Norcross back in late '78 or early '79...Time flies when you're having fun, LOL!

Good folks and good times. I sure did love Ernie. He was always sitting back, rolling his own to smoke

mikey357

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 03:09:16 PM »

Good folks and good times. I sure did love Ernie. He was always sitting back, rolling his own to smoke

Ernie Provost, Bill Green & Ernie Wilkins taught me more about Skeet, Sportsmanship and "Fair Play"--and about LIFE, too, come to think of it--Than anybody other than my own Parents...I owe all three a great deal and they all have my eternal gratitude & respect...I like to think it's not a coincidence that all three are in the GSSA Hall of Fame... :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28